First, thank you so much to everyone who donated, blogged about the walk, tweeted about the raffle, and sent messages of support. At midnight CST on 13 March, when the raffle closed, you all helped me raise $2206 for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society–just $44 short of my 5th goal, after surpassing goals 1 through 4. I can’t tell you how much all the support means to me.
Second, here are the winners of the Raid Jen’s Stash Raffle, as chosen by the Random Integer Generator:
1. Artyarns Kid Mohair – Natalie Marie
2. Aslan Trends Del Sur – Cindy Eppes
3. CastleFibers Royal Luxury – Natalie Marie
4. CountryTime Alpaca Huacaya – Deb Overath
5. Crystal Palace Yarns Creme – Lee Baldwin
6. Handmaiden Lady Godiva – Monet Bedard
7. Holiday Yarns FlockSock Sock Yarn – Deb Overath
8. KnitPicks Gloss – Suzanne Melton
9. KnitPicks Gloss Lace – Deb Overath
10. Laines du Nord Korall Fancy – Bonnie Martin
11. Malabrigo Chunky – Deb Overath
12. Malabrigo Merino Worsted – Ann Leslie
13. Plymouth Yarn Baby Alpaca DK – Barbara Collins
14. Plymouth Yarn Galway – Caroline Jones
15. SWTC TOFUtsies – Ellen Gallager
16. Tilli Tomas Silk ‘n Shimmer – Theresa Brewer
17. Yarn Chef Creme Brulee – Suzanne Melton
18. CastleFibers RIP Yarns Scab – Deb Overath
19. Shady Fibers roving plus goodies – Meaghan Walsh
20. Frog Hair Fibers roving (from her etsy shop or custom dyed) – Caroline Jones
And finally, the winner of the knitting bag and goodies from the Knotty Girl drawing: Ruth!
Congratulations to all the winners!